- 1 x sheet of 6mm x 1200mm x 2400 plywood
- 2 x 25mm x 50mm x 2400mm prepared timber
- 1 x broom handle (to be used for paddle)
- 1 x tube of quick drying polyurethane glue (requires skeleton gun)
- 30 x 25mm nails
- 30 x 20mm screws
- 1 x roll of grey cloth tape
These are the ONLY materials you can use and our judges will be very strict on this. You then have 4 hours to build yourself a boat that you can race from the Stone Quay to the Main Beach. The first boat home wins the £50 cash first prize.[ HERE ]. We're very grateful to Jewson who supply all the materials and sponsor this event.